The First Caribbean Startup Digital Accelerator: We accelerate 250 companies to market each year. Our 3-day accelerator program is open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers connected to the Caribbean. Each application round is rolling admission until we select our top 100. We then select the top 10 companies from the applicant pool to pitch investors on demo day. Top 3 are announced the next day and proceed to get capital investment with our investor network.
The program has several components.
- Part 1 Startup Development: First is the 3 -day accelerator program that includes 2 days of intense startup development training followed by an online demo day for the top ten companies to pitch investors, press and global accelerator directors.
- Part 2 Mentorship: Once companies complete the program- they are given access to monthly startup development training with mentorship from successful Caribbean entrepreneurs.
- Part 3 Progress & Investment: Companies are given an opportunity to submit updates on their companies 2x per year to and pitch our investor network for capital
Accelerator Program Dates:
- 2016 Batch: July 11-13, 2016
- 2017 Batch: Applications Open
- 2018 Batch TBA
- 2019 Batch TBA
- 2020 Batch TBA
Previous Community Partners/Speakers:
Inc Magazine Arabia, IBM Global Entrepreneur, Tech Stars, Mass Challenge, Draper University, Singularity University and more!
More information at www.GlobalStartupEcosystem.com.